What areas do you service?
- Our catchment area is anywhere within a 15km radius of our Hawthorn East clinic.
- We are happy to travel further, however an additional $10 will be added for each additional 10km radius.
How long is a treatment session?
- Treatment time varies depending on your individual needs. Your first consultation will be between 50-60 minutes. Once your goals are determined we will be able to tell you how long your next appointments will need to be.
Is physiotherapy treatment claimable on private health insurance and DVA?
- Of course! If you have “extras” cover as part of your private health insurance, you will be able to claim money back towards your physiotherapy treatment. Due to the differences with health insurance cover, we are unable to predict the amount that you will get back.
- DVA patients with a gold card are also fully funded for treatment with NO out-of-pocket expenses.
Do you see Medicare Enhanced Primary Care patients through Medicare?
- Yes we do!
Do you see NDIS patients?
- Yes we do. If you are self-managed or plan-managed.
Are there any travel fees?
- Our fees include travel expenses and time, however if you are outside of our catchment area, and additional $10 will be added PER 10KM radius. This will be discussed with you prior to confirming your appointment.
Do I need a referral?
- No. There is no need for a referral to be seen by a physiotherapist. However, it is preferred that you obtain medical clearance from your GP prior to starting treatment.
You will need a referral if you are:
- Part of compensable program i.e. DVA or enhanced primary care (EPC) or have recently completed a hospital program. We will then ask for a discharge summary from your treating therapist, or a doctor/hospital referral.
Do I need to provide any equipment?
- No. Our therapists will provide all the equipment required. To assist in your treatment, you may need to purchase some extra equipment which we will recommend.
What is the wait time for an appointment?
- We aim to see all patients within 3 business days. For urgent matters we can see you earlier or even on the same day!
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will do our best to accommodate, however we may need to ask you to reschedule.
- If you fail to attend or provide late cancellations for two or more sessions, we may charge you the cost of the treatment. Pre-payment for future appointments will also be required.
We Help You to Breathe Easy So You Can Move Easy.
Learn to coordinate your breathing with exercise and movement for optimum results.